The staff members appointed to Newton House School are chosen in terms of the following criteria:
- They must have a track-record of excellence in main-stream schools.
- They must have a disposition that draws them to work with children who do not find schooling plain-sailing.
- Teachers must be compatible with a Christian ethos school.
- Their theoretical or practical knowledge of education.
- Teachers are expected to set an example in their ethics and their morality.
Dr H.E Staples
HeadmasterNewton House School